NEW COVID-19 Protocols
We revised our protocols in an effort to provide a safe and healthy environment for you, your homeowners, and our team.
- We require photographers to socially distance between appointments as well as clean equipment entering properties.
- We provided photographers with disposable gloves and face masks to wear during appointments.
- We also temperature check before starting our daily routes.
- We ask all agents to ask/ensure that your clients or anyone living at the property are in good health and have not been sick at the time or days leading up to the appointment.
- We ask that you (the agent) and the homeowner/tenant step out 10 min prior to your scheduled time to allow contactless access to the property. We’re able to access the property via supra or mechanical lockbox.
- If the homeowner/tenant cannot leave during the scheduled time please let us know as soon as possible to reschedule.
- Please ask the homeowners/tenants to leave the property clean and ready for photos prior to their scheduled appointment.
- We will not touch or move personal items inside of the property and ask all staging be done prior to your appointment time.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule for a later date in the event we arrive at a property and the protocols are not able to be followed.
We appreciate your understanding, our goal is to ensure that you, your clients and our team stay safe, and in good health while we navigate through this difficult time. We are closely monitoring the changing environment and will revise protocols as needed.