- Photographers are temperature checked before starting their daily route.
- Photographers will wear a mask when inside ALL occupied properties.
- Photographers will wear gloves and booties at Agent or Homeowners request, please notify us prior to the appointment if this is requested.
- Photographers will also practice social distancing at the property as well as disinfect equipment throughout the day.
We ask our clients to
- Verify that anyone living at the property is in good health and has not been sick at the time of or leading up to the scheduled appointment.
- Minimize how many people are at the property during the appointment time, when possible please ask your client to step out during the scheduled appointment time.
- Ensure all lights are turned on, properties are clean and ready for photos prior to the scheduled appointment. Our team will turn on all lights for Vacant properties or in the event the Occupied property is empty at the time of service.
- Notify our team of any special accommodations prior to the scheduled appointment.
We appreciate your understanding, our goal is to ensure that you and your clients as well as our team stay safe, and in good health while we navigate through this difficult time. We are closely monitoring the changing environment and will revise protocols as needed.